BJ's Posts a Strong Profit
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/12/2011 6:27:45 AM
BJ's Wholesale Club's earnings sharply outpaced expectations for the second quarter, rising 25% to 84 cents per share. The club had projected earnings between 74 to 78 cents.
Sales climbed 11.0% to 2.98 billion, and comps rose 7.8%. Excluding the impact of fuel sales, comps were up 3.8%.
We would love your feedback!
- Aug 17, 2011
- Aug 16, 2012
- May 24, 2012
- Feb 21, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...