Revman to produce Portico bed and bath for hospitality
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/2/2011 11:41:33 AM
New York - Revman International has signed to produce bedding and bath for the hotel and spa industries under the Portico sustainable lifestyle brand.
The collection will include eco-friendly sheets, duvet covers, dec pillows, throws, bath towels, bath rugs, robes and accessories.
"As more people become aware of their environment and the importance of eco-friendly products we believe they will develop a strong preference for products like Portico which are not only luxurious, but are also environmentally responsible," said Rich Roman, president and ceo of Revman International.
Gregg Haft, president of Portico, said the new line is "beautiful, comfortable and environmentally friendly - something hotel management and their guests can feel good about."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...