Sphinx to show at Casual Market for first time
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/2/2011 8:24:33 AM
Chicago - Sphinx by Oriental Weavers will be showing for the first time at the upcoming International Casual Furniture and Accessories Market, Sept. 12-15, in Chicago's Merchandise Mart.
The space will be located on the eighth floor of the Merchandise Mart in suite 8-2034. Sphinx will be featuring its indoor/outdoor collections, Montego and Caspian. It will also be introducing its Made in the USA spaced-dyed nylon collections, Milano, Palermo and Salerno.
"Outdoor décor is the fastest-growing category in home décor, and consumers are branching out with very fashionable outdoor textiles," said Pat Muschamp, VP of sales, Oriental Weavers. "Our new indoor/outdoor collections have proven to be right on trend with today's outdoor fabrics and colors. The Chicago International Casual Furniture Market is known as the destination for outdoor and casual décor, and we feel that our products are a perfect fit for the customers attending the show."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...