Peacock Alley offers fire and ice for fall
Retail Editor 1 -- Home Textiles Today, 9/1/2011 4:12:42 PM
Dallas, Texas - Peacock Alley's mood for fall melds gray and ginger for elegance and warmth.
The foundation of the ensemble includes flint-hued Soprano sheets, Napa woven washed duvet covets and an all-season blanket. The palette is spiced with Corsica, yarn-dyed, contemporary herringbone duvet cover and shams with satin-stiched details.
On the other end of the spectrum, Peacock Alley is introducing what it calls "Storybook Whites." These include Virtuoso, a sateen sheet set made in Italy of 600-count Egyptian cotton and Soprano in 450-count Egyptian cotton with a satin-stitched trim. Retail for queen sets are $700 and $495, respectively.
Under the same umbrella, Peacock Alley is offering Lyric, a 500-count Egyptian cotton sheet set from Italy with a double hemstitch ($635 queen) and Boutique, a 200-count percale with a colored satin stitch ($225 for a queen set).
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...