Shine Handmade makes NYIGF debut
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/1/2011 4:10:11 PM
St. Charles, Ill. - Table linens from Shine Handmade made an inaugural showing at the New York International Gift Fair recently with "one of a kind" table toppers and table runners made of designer drapery fabrics in home studios.
The company taps fabric sources across the U.S. to create unique combinations of color and pattern for the table. Shine Handmade has produced more than 2,200 toppers and runners to date. The pieces are sold in specialty stores, home furnishings stores, kitchen stores and boutiques as well as by interior designers.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...