Peking Handicraft shows rug designs by new licensee Scott Church
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/1/2011 4:07:38 PM
San Francisco - Peking Handicraft's division serving the gift and specialty retailing segment recently unveiled seven hook rugs featuring seasonal designs from its newest licensee, Scott Church.
Six of the rugs focus on the winter holiday season with animal themes such as an elephant toting a Christmas tree and hedgehog pulling a sleigh piled with gifts. There is also a Halloween offering that depicts trick-or-treaters moving through a grove of trees.
Rugs come in a range of sizes, with retails running from $80 to $160.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...