MSLO taps Taitz for chief administrative office, general counsel and secretary posts
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/24/2011 11:30:48 AM
New York -- Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc. has appointed Daniel Taitz to the posts of chief administrative officer, general counsel and corporate secretary, overseeing all aspects of the company's legal affairs as well as its human resources and business development group.
Lisa Gersh, MSLO's p and coo, said: "I have had the privilege of working with Daniel over the past 20 years so I know first-hand that he is an incredible talent with an expansive skill set and one of the best business lawyers I have ever worked with. I am extremely pleased that he is joining MSLO and am confident that he will have a positive impact both inside our organization and in our relationships with our business partners."
The company described Taitz as "an accomplished lawyer with vast experience in the media business." He comes most recently from Univision Communications Inc., where he was senior vp, business affairs, responsible for business and legal affairs for all distribution activities for the company's broadcast and cable networks as well as digital and mobile distribution of video programming.
Prior to that, Taitz served as chief administrative officer, general counsel and secretary at Oxygen Media Corporation, leading the negotiations of NBC Universal's acquisition of the company. He also played a lead role in structuring and negotiating Oxygen's cable and satellite distribution deals, acquisitions and joint venture arrangements while overseeing corporate and business development, human resources, technology and finance. And previously he was a partner at the New York law firm Friedman Kaplan & Seiler LLP, where he represented clients in mergers and acquisitions and a variety of other corporate matters.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...