Summer 2011 Rug Preview
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/24/2011 4:48:30 AM
Jaipur Rugs' new Barcelona collection of indoor and outdoor rugs is hand-hooked from 100% polypropylene. Designs, like Figuera here, and draws inspiration from the Catalan region in Spain's northern Mediterranean coast.
Oriental Weavers' Salerno collection of Persian patterns spans antique palettes through contemporary color stories to offer a range of interpretations on these machine-woven 100% space-dyed nylon rugs manufacturer in the United States.
Nourison takes its cues from nature's organic lines to create the new Contour collection of hand-tufted area rugs in transitional and contemporary patterns in rich palettes. Design details are carved deeply into the dense, cut-and-loop pile for a dramatic texture and bold contrast on these 100% polyester rugs that are made in China.
828 International Trading Co.'s Sienna collection of floral rugs is blooming with several new designs that feature flowers set on two-toned backgrounds for a space-dyed look on a 100% polyester hand-hooked construction.
Karastan Rugs takes wisteria vines in shades of plum and camel and lets them meander across a taupe field in this new addition - Forest Hills Taupe - to its Wilton-woven, USA-made Carmel collection of nylon rugs.
Kalaty Rugs' new Echo collection of modern geometric rugs comprises tone-on-tone patterns on a handcrafted and hand-carved 100% wool construction.
Dynamic Rugs' new Dynamak collection employs a construction the company created to offer the look of hand-woven Soumaks but at aggressive retail prices. Handmade in India of 100% wool yarn, the rugs are flat woven with pile thickness and the backing strength of hand-tufted rugs and feature traditional Oriental and transitional designs.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...