Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/23/2011 11:43:00 PM
SDH Collection is introducing Ruby & Lino bedding. Lino is a yarn-dyed twill blanket, woven in Italy of cotton and linen. Ruby is a yarn dyed jacquard blanket, woven in Italy of cotton and linen and made to coordinate with the Lino twill.
Sleepwell is showing Cynthia, a 10-piece bedding set. This comforter features a large-scale modern botanical print that reverses to a green-and-brown double pin stripe design.
Soup Home, which uses certified organic and sustainable materials, is showing the new "Blue" collection of multi-textured topof-bed and sheeting.
Textillery is bringing a bevy of new fabrications to market, including this masculine plaid.
String Theory's new 201 throw is constructed of 65% cotton, 28% baby alpaca and 12% bamboo. Designed by Meghan Price in Montreal, the jacquard was woven at The Oriole Mill in Hendersonville, N.C.
Malpaca's eco-friendly sleep pillows are handcrafted and filled with 100% U.S. alpaca with a natural-colored organic bamboo fabric cover and an organic bamboo label.
Microtex is introducing a new collection of embossed and abstract floral throws and matching pillows that are made of a light plush fabric with faux mink backing.
Mata Traders is expanding beyond women's apparel into the new Mata Home program with a limited edition line that includes pillow shams, bed runners, table runners, placemats, napkins, a Christmas tree skirt and holiday ornaments.
Bliss Living Home does some globetrotting with two opulent and complementing collections of dec pillows and duvet covers - Argentina and Belgravia, respectively.
Kevin O'Brien Studio's new Silhouette Embroidered Pillow collection includes this Lady design in taupe and powder blue on a linen ground with a silk velvet appliqué and metal embroidery threads.
Cuddledown's new Exclusive Design throw pillows are available in a variety of intricately embroidered designs, including this Japanese design, Geisha, which is made on a natural 100% cotton twill pillow cover.
Ox Bow Décor's new fish-themed dec pillows are made in Massachusetts of 100% linen with cotton inserts containing 95% feathers and 5% down. Designs are based on old European images, and include the history and folklore on each tag.
Oromono's new Orchid collection of dec pillows is handmade in England, individually hand cut and sewn to achieve floral three-dimensional designs. Made of 100% woven wool from local mills in the U.K., all pillows are handmade to order at the company's London studio.
Newport Layton's new Woodland decorative pillow collection, seen here in the ruby colorway, is made of 100% cotton with a printed face with a coordinating back and cord embellishment.
Rennie & Ross is showing its new Frank Lloyd Wright B. Harley Bradley House table runner and placemats collection, which was adapted from the drawing of a rug design for the living room of the eponymous house.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...