NYIGF Market Week Preview
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/23/2011 11:10:05 PM
NEW YORK - At the summer edition of the bi-annual New York International Gift Fair this month, there will be several new additions. Among them will be the integration of the Gourmet Housewares Show into NYIGF, new product-focused "neighborhoods" in several divisions and continued refinement of existing categories.
Also in store is the return of NY Newest, which will see an influx of some 200 new companies from 17 countries debuting new gift, home and lifestyle products, and a repositioned Handmades section that presents two collections of handcrafted merchandise - Handmade Designer Maker and Handmade Global.
At left, the Union Jack Pillow is a new addition to Soft-line Home Fashions Travel Collection. The collection is made of organic jute and is available in feather down.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...