HFPA's YoPros gear up for Market Jam in September
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/22/2011 2:42:48 PM
New York -- The Home Fashion Products Association's Young Professionals, or YoPros, will be hosting their Market Jam event here during the upcoming bi-annual New York Home Fashions week in September.
Set for Sept. 20, the HFPA/YoPros Market Jam event is scheduled to kick off at 9 p.m. and run through midnight at Legends, located at 6 East 33rd Street off Fifth Avenue. There will be live music and special guests.
Admission is $20, and all of the proceeds will benefit the organization's scholarship fund.
The HFPA, founded in 1968, serves to advance the growth of the global home fashion industry by setting standards for excellence through technical product compliance, advocacy, and awareness efforts. Its HFPA Foundation supports students of home fashion surface design and marketing, and has awarded multiple annual scholarships since 1996.
For more details about the Market Jam, contact Denise Matlack by phone at (310) 503-9805 or via email at MatlacDM@LouBed.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...