Biltmore licensing selected for SPLiCE workshop
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/22/2011 12:30:51 PM
Asheville, N.C. - The Biltmore Company's licensing division has been chosen by the Society of Product Licensors Committed to Excellence (SPLiCE) to host its 2011 Licensors Workshop scheduled here for this fall.
SPLiCE's annual licensors workshop is designed to provide members with a venue for them to speak with other licensors across industry lines. During the event, members learn about the best practices in brand protection and how to leverage innovation through licensing.
Each year the organization selects a member to host the event "so that SPLiCE members can learn first-hand what resonates with the brand by being on site," it explained. The framework for this year's workshop is built on the creative problem solving process - "time for learning, time for sharing, time for incubation and time to identify the right environment," SPLiCE said.
A member of SPLiCE since 2007, Biltmore is "pleased and honored" to host this year's event, the 9th annual Licensors Workshop, said Tim Rosebrock, home products division vp and gm. "We are partnering with other SPLiCE members to ensure this year's workshop is both valuable and successful."
The event will be held at the Inn on Biltmore Estate here, from Sept. 10-14.
Added SPLiCE ceo Kimberly Billoni: "I am truly excited to bring our community of best practice to the Biltmore's community of practice that began more than 100 years ago. We sincerely look forward to enjoying Biltmore Estate from within the Inn on Biltmore Estate accommodations, a private tour of Biltmore House, the award-winning Biltmore Winery, and the 8,000 acre backyard."
Biltmore has operated its own licensing program for two decades years, and currently works with a roster of 30 active partners to produce a wide range of product categories, including home furnishings, gourmet foods products, outdoor living and landscape, and home building products.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...