SnapRetail's Dikos moves up sales ranks
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/22/2011 12:13:10 PM
Pittsburgh - Technology marketing company SnapRetail has promoted Tara Dikos to vp of sales.
SnapRetail, which works with independent retailers to grow their sales and profits via social and other digital marketing, credited Dikos with implementing a lead referral program that enabled many of the company's sales partners and territory managers to widely promote its "TrafficBuilder" to retailers. Additionally, Dikos has enabled sales representatives to use the company's software to advance their own business, "resulting in rapid adoption in the industry as well as industry accolades. And she has led SnapRetail's strong showroom presence at physical markets which have contributed double what was expected in terms of new subscribers," the company noted.
Added Ted Teele, ceo: "Tara's promotion is in line with our strategy for growth, including ambitious plans to add thousands of retailers to our customer base and grow our vendor base by 50% over the next year. Since she joined the company early last year, Tara has done a terrific job with our show management and sales partner relationships and we are confident that she will excel in her new responsibilities."
In her new role, Dikos will work closely with Teele and Tyler Johnston, vp of business development, and will be responsible for supporting the company's growth of retailer customers through SnapRetail's network of sales and vendor partners. She will also be responsible for vendor relationships, including managing the company's vendor sponsorship program and vendor content acquisition. Dikos also will be a member of the company's executive management team, and in that capacity, help to determine SnapRetail's strategy, priorities, and tactics.
Prior to joining SnapRetail, Dikos co-created The POWER Group (Proud Outstanding Women Energizing Retail), a sales agency in the wholesale gift and home Industry covering the Mid-Atlantic region. She also served as a consultant for various Colorado start-up companies.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...