Nourison inks license with Joseph Abboud for new rug collection
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/18/2011 3:04:26 PM
Saddle Brook, N.J. - Nourison has partnered with designer brand Joseph Abboud for a new collection of power-loomed woven and handmade area rugs that will launch this fall.
The exclusive brand licensing agreement is between Joseph Abboud, a division of JA Apparel Corp., and Nourison. The product line will be reflective of the Abboud brand and be made at Nourison's manufacturing facilities in Asia.
"Joseph Abboud represents a timeless elegance, refinement, quality and classic style, which are also attributes that define the Nourison brand," said Alex Peykar, principal at Nourison. "I am confident that their brand recognition and appeal, coupled with our expertise in rug technology, manufacturing and distribution will lead to a successful program that will be beneficial to both companies."
JA Apparel Corp.'s creative director, Bernardo Rojo, will work closely with the Nourison development team on the design aesthetic and point of view of the rug collection.
"This partnership underscores our strategy to work with best-in-class licensees as the Joseph Abboud brand continues to expand," said Kenton Selvey, president of JA Apparel Corp., Kenton Selvey.
The first collection will be launched at the High Point Home Furnishings Market in October.
We would love your feedback!
- Sep 26, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...