Covington names Tarver president and ceo
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/17/2011 10:24:32 AM
New York - Greg Tarver has joined Covington Fabric & Design as president and ceo. He was previously president and chief operating officer at The Robert Allen Group.
Prior to joining Robert Allen in 2003, Tarver spent 27 years at WestPoint Stevens and its corporate predecessors.
At Covington, he will report to Mark Kahan, chairman, and will oversee the company's operations, sales and management.
"Greg has the operational experience to optimize CFD's worldwide sourcing capability in both home fashions and finished products and the sales and marketing energy and vision to complete Covington's return as a major force in the world of home furnishings," said Kahan.
Later this month, CFD will move into a new office at 470 7th Ave. in New York. The company also operates a distribution center in Calhoun Falls, SC, and has additional offices in High Point, NC, and Haining City, China.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...