Blissingliving looks to Argentina
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/5/2011 4:32:28 PM
Rockville, Md. - Argentina provides the inspiration for Blissliving Home's latest collection, which will be shown during the upcoming New York International Gift Fair.
"We've borrowed tints from colonial mansions, terracotta and sandstone, mineral hues, slate-green river rocks, and vast, blue sky. Bold strokes of Buenos Aires' internationally renowned graffiti artists partner with craft-inspired construction," says Mei Xu, creator and ceo of Blissliving Home.
Their Evita duvet set employs a graphic lace motif in shades of golf, olive and slate. The Recoleta duvet set features bold-patterned stripes. Both have coordinating shower curtains and their Tango Lace cotton sheets are hued in glacial ice with a generous antique gold flounce. The Paulo Coverlet is a hand pick-stitched grid of dark olive velvet, contrasted by hand sewn moss cross-stitches.
The Argentine theme is carried through a variety of decorative pillows as well as table linens and kitchen textiles.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...