Fabric veteran Martha Fulton
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/4/2011 2:54:18 PM
Pompano Beach, Fla. - Fabric designer Martha Fulton passed away here July 31. She was 71.
Originally from Scotland, she came to the U.S. by way of New
Zealand in the 1960's.
She worked for numerous US and Canadian textile manufacturers over the years, including Hafner, Blumenthal Print Works, Samuelson, Quaker, and American Silk Mills, among others, either directly our through her firm, Martha Fulton Associates.
"She was known for her enormous talent in design which she graciously shared with those with whom she worked," said Patti Donohue, a former colleague.
Fulton is survived by her daughter, Sara Gruber. Those who would like to make donations in Fulton's name are requested to give the Sustainable Furnishings Council at sustainablefurnishings.org.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...