Las Vegas Market Introductions
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/4/2011 1:47:06 AM
Pacific Coast Feather's high-value Luxury Down Blanket is available under a variety of brands. Filled with premium 550 fill power down, the blanket has a 500-count 100% Egyptian cotton cover featuring a decorative vintage scroll pattern.
Demadco and artist Lynn Morris created the Dots & Daisies collection of fun and feminine kitchen textiles and table linens, including tea towels as well as an apron and other matching components.
Hallmart Collectibles' new Elegance is a ninepiece top-of-bed collection that employs woven jacquard fabrics in tones of green, silver and blue. Components include a comforter, two shams, a bed skirt, two euro shams, and three decorative pillows.
Miracle Sleep is showing this patent-pending mattress topper that integrates air-regulated comfort zones for the neck, lower back and knees with 100% natural latex for maximum orthopedic support.
Imax's Prairie Trend Pillows feature feminine floral embroidery patterns.
Softline Home Fashions sends its regards from across the pond with the new Travel Collection, which includes a French grouping of 100% cotton dec pillows featuring images from Paris.
C&F Enterprises takes a graphic approach to nature with a chocolate brown floral pen-and-ink design that launches a magenta butterfly into the sky via an 18-inch square decorative pillow.
Fabricadabra's new Ikat placemats collection comprises hand-woven silk and cotton blended pieces.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...