Sears debuts Latino social media channels
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/3/2011 5:28:54 PM
Hoffman Estates, Ill. - Sears Holding has launched Facebook.com/SearsLatino as well as its Twitter handle @SearsLatino as part of its marketing campaign geared toward Hispanic consumers around the country.
"The Latino market is a vitally important customer segment for us. Given its population growth and high adoption of social media, this is a natural extension of our online initiatives," said Oscar H. Castro, director/gm international e-commerce. "
Conversations take place in both English and Spanish on the Facebook page, the company said.
Sears currently runs three websites that target the Latino market: Sears Espanol, for Spanish-speaking U.S. customers; Sears PR, a multi-lingual site for U.S. customers who want to send merchandise to someone in Puerto Rico; and Sears Internacional, a global portal that includes 25 countries in Latin America and the Caribbean.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...