Trident India Nabs JCP 2010 Innovation Award For Towels
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/2/2011 5:55:34 AM
NEW YORK - J.C. Penney Co. recently honored Trident India with its 2010 Innovation Award for development and retail performance of the manufacturer's Pure Perfection line.
JCP presented the award last month the mid-tier department store's International Supplier Summit held at Hong Kong.
Trident India, which manufacturers bath towels, beach towels and terry robes, credited its "excellent collaboration" with JCPenney in developing a product "that not only meets the customers' requirements but also provides additional features and benefi ts to the user."
The "Pure Perfection" towel was created using Trident's proprietary Air Rich Yarn, which is soft and highly absorbent. Unlike conventional low-twist towels, Pure Perfection towels do not lint and remain soft and fluffy after multiple washes.
The collection's color palette was developed in collaboration with a Swiss organization, and its color fastness is guaranteed for 50 washes.
Trident said it is now offering a broad range of towels and bathrobes that employ the company's Air Rich technology.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...