Family Dollar Promotes Nielsen
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/2/2011 5:50:18 AM
Family Dollar Stores Inc. has promoted Christopher Nielsen to the position of vice president - loss prevention.
Nielsen began his career at Family Dollar in 1998 as regional loss prevention director, and was promoted to regional vice president in 2001. Prior to joining Family Dollar, he served as regional loss prevention manager at Jumbo Sports. In his new post, he reports to Bryan Venberg.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...