Lord & Taylor further exploring home
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/29/2011 2:40:33 PM
New York - Less than a year after installing a home furnishings floor at its Manhattan flagship here, Lord & Taylor is planning to open a pair of free-standing home stores in New Jersey.
The company began advertising earlier this month for store associates in Paramus and Shrewsbury for Lord & Taylor Home. The company operates 12 traditional Lord & Taylor stores in the state.
The New Jersey stores are expected to open in August, according to The Star-Ledger newspaper.
The company has also added home furnishings to its ecommerce recently. As is the case with its 21,000-sq.-ft. home floor on Fifth Avenue, bedding and bath are provided exclusively by Calvin Klein and Ralph Lauren. The retailer opened the floor in October 2010.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...