Feizy to launch four new collections at Las Vegas Market
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/28/2011 3:12:36 PM
Dallas - Feizy Rugs is gearing up for the introduction of four new collections during the upcoming Las Vegas Market.
The Marlowe collection comprises an array of sophisticated brights and subdued neutrals. The loom-knotted art silk pieces from India are plush and come in solid looks with tonal colorways to work with a variety of decors.
Rivington is a collection of transitional and updated traditional designs intended to take power loomed constructions to new heights. Power-loomed in Turkey, the rugs are constructed of a polypropylene fiber pile
A cool palette on transitional and traditional designs is the hallmarks of the new Starnes collection of power-loomed polypropylene pile rugs from Turkey. Each rug features blues ranging from midnight to sky as well as a host of spa tones like beiges, browns and ivories.
Finally, the company's new Vivendi collection has been added to the Tracy Porter by Feizy Rugs licensed program. The new grouping depicts vivid jewel tones and nature-inspired patterns signature to Porter's sense of style. Each antique finished rug features intricate design detailing like lace as well as gradations in color that create erased looks. Vivendi rugs are made in a Nepalese hand knotted construction in India of a hand-spun, premium wool pile.
Feizy Rugs' Las Vegas Market showroom is located in space C-399 at the World Market Center.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...