Home Textiles Today Top 50 Home Textile Retailers
Dana French -- Home Textiles Today, 7/26/2011 11:23:33 AM
Top 50 home textiles retailers ranks the top U. S. retailers by sales of 2010 home textiles.Home Textiles Today's exclusive survey of the
All home textiles categories, bed, bath, kitchen, table linen and window coverings, including alternative window coverings, custom decorating and accessories that are generally sold with textile items, are included in the sales estimates.
In order to be eligible for the ranking, each retailer must sell more than one home textile category.
The ranking crosses all formats of home textiles retailing. Companies are classified by their primary channel of distribution. Channels include discounters; specialty stores; home improvement centers; department stores; dollar stores; national chains, such as Sears; direct-to-consumer retailers that sell primarily through catalogs, television and/or the Internet; warehouse membership clubs; military exchanges; furniture stores; and supercenters, which sell both food and general merchandise in their mix. For Wal-Mart, Kmart and Target, the ranking includes discount stores and supercenters.
For the complete article, see the July 18 print issue of Home Textiles Today, or click here for the exclusive online report.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...