Protect-ABed adds Game to its iPhone App
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/26/2011 3:09:56 AM
CHICAGO - iPhone has a new interactive iPhone game called Bed Bug Plague developed by Protect-A-Bed.
The game is a new addition to the company's free Bed Bugs 101 iPhone application, a reference guide on bed bugs, including how to recognize them, details on their appearance and the symptoms they cause.
In Bed Bug Plague, the enemy is a continuous rush of bed bugs that are trying to make it across the screen to infest a bed. The objective is to stop the bugs from reaching the bed by building towers along the path of the bed bugs.
As part of the game launch, Protect-A-Bed will offer participants a chance to win Apple gift cards by registering online at www.bedbugplague.com/game/. Each Wednesday until Aug. 31, one random registrant will win a $500 Apple gift card.
The game offers five playing levels, progressing from bedrooms to a dorm room to a rental property to a hotel - the latter two must be unlocked after a period of successful play.
Protect-A-Bed ceo James Bell said it's all about taking a serious topic and having fun with it.
"When we designed the educational app, we thought it would be fun to include a place where people can easily get rid of bed bugs," he said. "This is the only place where you have 100% assurance that bed bugs are gone."
The game is part of the Bed Bugs 101 app that is now available for free on the iTunes App Store.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...