Bon-Ton to Start Remodel Project
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/26/2011 2:49:30 AM
Regional department store chain The Bon-Ton Stores Inc. This fall will embark a store remodel project to update its Boston Store Southridge location in Greendale, Wisconsin.
The total store remodel is set to begin in October is slated for completion by August 2012. The Boston Store location is one of five stores in the Milwaukee market inclusive of Brookfield, Bayshore, Mayfair and Grand Avenue. Bon-Ton said as part of a larger remodel effort, revamps of the Brookfield and Mayfair locations should be completed this August.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...