Best Brands to Produce Cuisinart Kitchen Textiles
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/26/2011 2:40:58 AM
STAMFORD, CONN. - Cuisinart and Best Brands Consumer Products Inc. have signed a licensing agreement that will give Best Brands the exclusive rights to develop, design and manufacture a line of kitchen textiles and table linens under the Cuisinart name.
Best Brands, which is owned by investment holding company Infi nity Group, produces decorative home furnishings, kitchen textiles and housewares, home and auto care products, and electronics. Its licensing agreements include Laura Ashley, Waverly, Clean House, Freedom, and Gourmet Club. Juvenile products and toys are sold under Disney, Marvel, and Nickelodeon licensed character properties.
The Cuisinart line is expected to be available in spring 2012.
"We are proud to offer consumers a preeminent textiles collection that will allow the company to meet a new sector of consumer demand while further diversifying our product offerings," said Ron Diamond, president of Conair Corporation, Cuisinart's parent company.
The textiles collection "exemplifies the quality and innovation that the Cuisinart brand represents, and has given us the opportunity to further grow the presence of our manufactured products in the marketplace," said Jack Albert Sr., chairman and ceo of Best Brands Consumer Products Inc.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...