Big Lots signs $200 million credit facility to support Canadian acquisition
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/25/2011 1:36:25 PM
Columbus, Ohio - Closeout chain Big Lots Inc. said it is has signed for a new $700 million, five-year unsecured revolving credit facility, which includes a $200 million Canadian dollar sub-facility, to support the growth of the retailer's recently acquired Canadian operation.
This new credit facility will replace Big Lots' prior $500 million credit facility, which was set to expire in April 2012.
"This new, larger facility demonstrates the relationship we have with our key banking partners and the strength of our financial performance and credit profile," said Steve Fishman, chairman, ceo and president of 1,412-unit Big Lots in the United States and 89-unit Liquidation World and LW in Canada.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...