Luxe publication to host discussion at Karastan showroom in Vegas
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/22/2011 3:41:57 PM
Dalton, Ga. - High-end area rug manufacturer Karastan has invited Luxe Interiors + Design editor-in-chief Pamela Jaccarino to lead a panel discussion with top interior designers about the emerging trend of new traditional designs that blend classic style with a modern feel.
Staged at Karastan's showroom in space C-312 at the Las Vegas World Market on the market's opening day, Aug. 1, from 3 to 6 p.m., the participating designers on the panel will be:
Tobi Fairley, an Arkansas-based interior designer with a signature look that combines colorful and large-scale prints with classic furniture styles. She recently launched her own fabric collection and is working on product designs for several companies.
New York-based interior designer Amanda Nisbet most recently launched the "AND" textiles line, which is available through Holland and Sherry showrooms, as well as the "AND" lighting program with The Urban Electric Company.
Todd Davis and Rob Brown have joined their shared interest for classic architecture, discerning environments and great craftsmanship to create Brown Davis Interiors. The now Miami-based designers began their career in Washington D.C., where they worked with several heads of state, including the Clintons.
In honor of the market's keynote speaker, former President Bill Clinton, "we'll have some fun and view the designers' contemporary interpretation of classic White House rooms," said Karastan.
A wine and cheese reception will follow the afternoon presentation.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...