Icon honors winners named
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/15/2011 2:46:24 PM
Atlanta - Restoration Hardware and Ann Gish were among the honorees last night at the second annual Icon Honors event held here in conjunction with the Atlanta Gift & Home Furnishings Market.
The Icons were presented to members of the gift and home furnishings industry in the categories of Innovation, Contribution and Achievement. Also, a Lifetime Achievement Award and Medal of Excellence prizes were bestowed.
Following are profiles of the winners. The program was sponsored by Americasmart Atlanta, the Gift & Home Trade Association and Sandow Media, corporate parent of Home Textiles Today and its sister publications.
Restoration Hardware received the Americasmart Medal of Excellence Honor, as did the Williamsburg Brand of the Colonial Williamsburg Foundation. Ann Gish was recognized for original, first-to-market designs.
Figi Giftware founder J. Todd Figi received the Lifetime Achievement Award.
Other winners included Snapretail, which helps independent retailers use social media and email to drive business; store development firm Contribution Honors; Brandwise, which leverages technology to help sell product in-store or in showroom environments; gift and tabletop supplier Welcome Home Brands; cause-related product marketer A. Dodson's; and cause-specific product developer Acaia Creations.
Individual winners for achievement were Todd Litzman, president of Brandwise; Marica Miller, founder of Mud Pie; and David Kiersznowski, founder of Demdaco, who received the GHTA President's Honor of Excellence.
We would love your feedback!
- Jul 27, 2013
- Oct 12, 2012
- Jul 16, 2012
- Jul 19, 2010
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...