Amer Rugs Hires Lakenan
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/15/2011 7:35:08 AM
NORCROSS, GA. - Handmade rug house Amer Rugs has appointed 30-year industry veteran Bob Lakenan vp of sales and national sales manager.
Lakenan's resume includes: Kas Rugs, where he served as national sales manager; Oriental Weavers as manger of business development; and, most recently, Jaipur Rugs, where he was national accounts manager.
In his new position, his dual roles cover both Amer Rugs and its parent company, Saraswati of India, said coo Monika Gupta.
Lakenan is responsible for the development and supervision of Amer's regional sales managers and the expansion of the company's national account customer base as well as expansion of the direct-from-India segment of the business and development of popular priced products from around the world.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...