Sawgrass Mills to Expand Colonnade Luxury Section by 40,000 Square Feet
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/15/2011 6:03:39 AM
SUNRISE, FLA. - The country's largest outlet mall, Sawgrass Mills, is expanding its luxury section - The Colonnade Outlets - by 40,000 square feet and more than 20 new stores.
This new addition is part of a significant retail expansion for Sawgrass, which is already home to more than 350 retailers. It is expected to open in fall 2012.
Sawgrass Mills said there is agrowing demand for luxury retailers in the upscale section.
Already on the new luxury store roster are Tory Burch, Under Armour Factory House, DKNY Company Store, Desigual, Original Penguin and Max Studio, plus expansions by Forever 21, Calvin Klein, American Eagle Outfi tters and Aeropostale.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...