West Elm to open first pop up shop in DC on Thursday
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/11/2011 12:33:11 PM
Brooklyn, N.Y. - West Elm will pop-up in the Georgetown neighborhood of Washington D.C. this week for a six-month run.
The 3,300-square-foot space will feature West Elm's fall 2011 collection, including handmade and limited edition pieces. The fall line of textiles emphasized bold, graphic prints and the overall direction for fall is global.
"Washington D.C., especially Georgetown, has such a vibrant blend of style, culture and history," said Jim Brett, president of West Elm. "We're excited to be a part of that mix with our first ever West Elm pop-up shop."
The West Elm pop-up shop is located at 3333 M Street NW, Suite B. Store hours will be 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday and noon - 6 p.m. on Sunday.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...