Proposte Sees Boost in U.S. Attendance
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/8/2011 5:07:39 AM
COMO, ITALY - Last month's Proposte fair for high-end fabrics and curtains reported a 21% increase in U.S. visitors.
Some 325 Americans joined visitors from Europe, Russia, Asia, the Middle East and South America. While Europeans continued their strong showing, attendance from China nearly doubled to 42 visitors.
The Image 2012 design competition was won by Alessandro Cocchia from Napels, with Davide Incorvaia coming in second and Eliseu De Castro Leão third. The winning image can be viewed at www.propostefair.it on the Image 2012 page.
Proposte will mark its 20th anniversary at next year's show, which runs from May 8-10 at Villa Erba, Cernobbia near Como.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...