Same-Store Sales So-So
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/8/2011 4:10:39 AM
NEW YORK - The pace of comp gains slackened during the second week of June, gaining 3.2% following a 4.2% increase the previous week, according to the Johnson Redbook.
The discount channel saw comps rise 4.3%, while the department store sector eked out a 0.9% increase.
"Summer apparel was active in both discount and department stores," said Redbook analyst Catlin Levis.
Also showing strength, she said, were fans, air conditioners and sporting equipment.
Johnson Redbook Index
*Including chain stores and traditional department stores
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...