Chris Madden Signs on with Brandgenuity
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/8/2011 4:03:32 AM
NEW YORK - Interior design celebrity Chris Madden has selected licensing agency Brandgenuity to extend the Chris Madden brand.
Madden - whose slogan is "turning home into haven" - was the original design correspondent for The Oprah Winfrey Show, hosted her own series on HGTV for eight seasons, and has written 17 lifestyle books, most recently The Soul of a House. Her Chris Madden For Home collection of home furnishings at JCPenney spans multiple categories, from home textiles to furniture.
"So many people find decorating a home to be an overwhelming challenge. Chris' mission is to demystify the process, helping people everywhere to transform their homes into personal sanctuaries with ease by offering clever style tips and smart solutions to create the home that they crave," said Jay Asher, partner at Brandgenuity.
The licensing program with Brandgenuity will feature a variety of products - including home and outdoor furnishings, home fragrance, and other lifestyle product categories.
She is ecstatic about growing her licensing program with partners who share her passion for helping others coordinate their homes in a cohesive way that is beautiful and a reflection of their own taste," said Nick Madden, director of brand development, Chris Madden Inc.
Brandgenuity's clients include: MGM Studios (Pink Panther, Rocky and the film library), Food Network, Pabst Brewing Company (Pabst Blue Ribbon, Colt 45, Old Style, Lone Star, Schlitz), World Poker Tour, Chris Madden Inc., Church & Dwight (Arm & Hammer; OxiClean), FX Networks (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Archer), Kathy Davis Studios, Harlequin Enterprises, The Juilliard School, The Really Useful Group (The Phantom of the Opera), Rodgers & Hammerstein, Pella Corporation and Laura Mercier, among others.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...