Summer Social Planned
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/7/2011 7:45:08 AM
NEW YORK - The New York Home Furnishings and Design Organizations Coalition will host their fourth annual Summer Social on July 21 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at Tribeca Rofftop, 2 Debrosses St.
George Oliphant, Emmy award winner and host of NBC's "Open House NY," will serve as auctioneer for a live auction to benefit YAI Network, which assists people with developmental disabilities and their families.
Organizations who make up the coalition include:
• American Society of Interior Designers, (ASID) New York Metro Chapter
• The Decorators Club (DC)
• Designers Lighting Forum of NY (DLFNY)
• Executives Working in Home Textiles (EWHT)
• Illuminating Engineering Society of N. America (IESNYC) NYC Section
• International Furnishings and Design Association (IFDA) New York Chapter
• National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA) Manhattan Chapter Admission fee is $90 for members and $100 for non-members. To register, visit guest.cvent. com/d/bdqhwn/4W.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...