NYIGF online registry up and running
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/1/2011 1:07:07 PM
White Plains, N.Y. The New York International Gift Fair has opened a new online registration system at www.nyigf.com/register for attendees and exhibitors participating in the fair, which runs Aug. 13-18 in New York at the Javits Convention Center and Passenger Ship Terminals 92 and 94.
Advanced online registration is free to qualified retailers until 11:59 p.m. EDT on Aug. 9. Suppliers to the trade and affiliates can register for $150.
After registering, those who sign up will receive a bar code that can be redeemed for a badge at any of the 70 self-registration terminals at the fair.
Fair-goers can also pre-register on the site for NYGF educational seminars as well as the show's "Only in New York" special events.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...