Manual Woodworkers plans iPad and Kindle giveaways in Atlanta
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/30/2011 10:15:02 AM
Hendersonville, N.C. - During the upcoming Atlanta market, Manual Woodworkers & Weavers will hold drawings for an iPad and two Kindles.
The iPad drawing takes place Saturday, July 16. All buyers who place an order that day will be entered.
Kindle drawings will take place July 15 and July 16 at 6 p.m., and buyers can enter their names by stopping by the showroom each of those days. Entrants must be present to win.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...