Steve Hoffman joins Design Weave USA
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/29/2011 12:15:13 PM
Jamesburg, N.J. - Solutions bedding manufacturer Design Weave USA has hired Steve Hoffman for the newly created position of vp of new business development. He reports to Henry Wang, president.
"Each product line provides a solution to the consumer, helping them get a better night's sleep, All of their products are unique, while still being beautiful and functional," said Hoffman.
Hoffman was previously vp of home textiles for Noble Biomaterials, a fiber supplier. Prior to that, he held senior management positions at WestPoint, Thomaston Mills and Springs Industries.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...