Target transferring some Zellers leases to Walmart Canada
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/27/2011 10:50:38 AM
Minneapolis - About a month after selecting 105 Zellers units to become Target Stores in 10 Canadian provinces, Target has arranged with to transfer leaseholds on another 39 sites to Walmart Canada.
Target is acquiring 220 total Zellers units. Target will announce additional sites this fall that will become part of its Canadian operation and plans to open up to 150 Targets in the country starting in 2013.
We would love your feedback!
- May 27, 2011
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...