Nourison hires Itty as new marketing director
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/24/2011 3:04:21 PM
Saddle Brook, NJ - Area and accent rug house Nourison has hired Thomas Itty as the company's new marketing director.
Itty brings more than 20 years of career experience working in marketing and advertising, most recently as the marketing and business development manager of CLG Insurance.
In his new role, Itty is responsible for Nourison's marketing and promotional efforts, including consumer and trade events, public relations, advertising, web and social media. He also is charged with overseeing the company's in-house marketing department that produces a variety of high-quality advertising and sales collateral.
We would love your feedback!
- Oct 11, 2012
- Oct 5, 2010
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...