Exciting Windows network sees improvement in custom sales
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/23/2011 2:44:24 PM
Bethesda, Md. - A recent survey by Exciting Windows of its network of 67 business owners found 80% reported higher sales and improved margins in their custom window coverings businesses over the past 12 months.
Most members reported sales improves of 6% to 9%, according to Exciting Windows, whose members share training, marketing and management tools. In addition, half of respondents said they'd seen stronger sales over the past year to customers residing in homes valued over $400,000.
Members include retail showroom locations, drapery fabrication workrooms, full-service interior designers and specialists who primarily sell blinds and shades.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...