New England Curtain Show set for October
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/15/2011 11:45:36 AM
Marlborough, Mass. - Curtain and drapery vendors are being invited to participate in - and buyers encouraged to attend - the 9th New England Curtain Show from October 1-3 at the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites here.
All manufactures will be showing items ready for immediate shipment, and many will also be showing confirmed new items for spring 2012. In addition, exhibitors will have closeouts and show specials available at this show only.
The New England Curtain Show kicks off with cocktails during Customer Appreciation Night on Saturday, Oct 1 at 6 p.m. The doors to the ballroom officially open Sunday, Oct. 2 from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. and Monday, Oct 3 from 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Special room rates are available at the hotel by calling 508-481-3000 and mentioning the New England Curtain Show before September 10.
For more information visit www.necurtainshow.com or contact show organizers John Levanchy of curtain supplier A.L. Ellis at firstname.lastname@example.org (781) 378-1960 or Breda McCarty of Curtain Chic at email@example.com (508) 536-5959.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...