Stein Mart re-elects its board's 12 members to one-year terms
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/15/2011 11:40:52 AM
Jacksonville, Fla. - At its annual meeting here yesterday, off-price mid-tier department store chain Stein Mart's shareholders re-elected the 12 members of the board of directors for a one-year term.
The re-elected members were: Jay Stein, chairman of the board, Stein Mart, Inc.; David Stovall Jr., president and ceo of Stein Mart; Richard Sisisky, president of The Shircliff and Sisisky Company and lead director; Ralph Alexander, managing director of Riverstone Holdings LLC and former ceo of Innovene; Alvin "Pete" Carpenter, former vice chairman of CSX Corporation; Irwin Cohen, senior advisor with the Peter J. Solomon Company and former global managing partner, retail and consumer products practice, Deloitte and Touche LLP; Susan Falk, ceo of Betsey Johnson LLC; Linda McFarland Farthing, former president and ceo of Stein Mart; Mitchell Legler, general counsel to the company; Martin "Hap" Stein Jr., chairman and ceo of Regency Centers Corporation; Robert Mettler, former chairman and ceo of Macy's West; and John "Jack" Williams Jr., vice chairman of the board and former ceo of Stein Mart.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...