Nancy Granatoor joins Ellery Homestyles
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/13/2011 12:37:52 PM
New York - Home fashions supplier Ellery Homestyles has brought on retail veteran Nancy Granatoor as director of product management.
Granatoor most recently was with Macy's Merchandising Group as product manager in the home textiles area for private label brands Charter Club, Martha Stewart and Hotel. Her career in the home fashions industry also includes buying and merchandising positions at Fortunoff and Linens n' Things.
In the newly defined role at Ellery, she will focus on product management across all categories- window, bedding and throws. Along with her newly formed team, she will be responsible to enhance processes, leading to a unified sales organization that leverages all of Ellery's brands and improves cross functional communications.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...