Letter To The Editor
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/9/2011 12:57:10 AM
As most of you know, our Maples' community was severely impacted by the tornados which ravaged much of Alabama at the end of April. Many of our employees suffered directly or had friends or family who suffered in different ways - loss of property, loss of possessions, or most horrible, loss of life.
Following the tornados, Maples' management took various measures to help those in need, including the establishment of the Maples Tornado Victims Fund.
We are so grateful for the outpouring of support, both monetary and physical, that we have received for our employees from the textiles industry in general, and our suppliers specifically. With your support, the fund is assisting the numerous Maples Rugs employees impacted by the terrible events of April 27. Thank you for your generosity and support of our employees.
- Maples Industries, Scottsboro, Ga.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...