Invista promotes Fontanillas global business director for Dacron fiberfill
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/3/2011 2:35:42 PM
Kennesaw, Ga. - Looking to support the global growth of its Dacron fiberfill business, Invista has promoted Roberto Fontanillas to global business director.
The company described Fontanillas as "a seasoned industry executive who has held key commercial roles" within Invista. Based in the company's office here, he is charged with leading the expansion globally the Dacron fiberfill business with a focus on meeting growing consumer interest for bedding products and solutions. Additionally, one of his primary responsibilities is "building on the knowledge and energy of the Dacron brand team," which is led in North America by Brian Nix, the company said.
"Our global strategy will incorporate Invista's ongoing fiber improvements and innovations," said Fontanillas upon his appointment. "It is driven by the strength of the Dacron brand to more clearly communicate the quality, consistency and value of Invista fibers to consumers."
Fontanillas worked in various roles prior to his promotion. Most recently, he was sourcing director for Invista's North American polyester business in North Carolina. Earlier, he was with Flint Hills Resources, a wholly owned subsidiary of Koch Industries Inc., as sales and marketing manager for intermediate petrochemicals in the Latin American region. He also held international sales, business development and project management roles for BP Amoco and Dura-Line Corporation (now A-D Technologies).
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...