Valley Forge Fabrics awarded at HD Las Vegas
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/2/2011 3:36:43 PM
Ft. Lauderdale, Fla. - Valley Forge Fabrics won the 2011 Earth-Minded Award during the HD Expo hospitality show in Las Vegas for its Tencel+Plus Lyocell Eucalyptus fiber bedding collection, called Living Fresh.
Living Fresh debuted two years ago, and the collection now includes linens, towels, pillow and duvets inserts, mattress pads, protectors and encasements. Tencil+Plus Lyocell products are verified by Tencel manufacturer Lenzing for both commercial performance and fiber origin.
At HD Expo, Valley Forge debuted Tencel+Plus Lyocell Eucalyptus in upholstery fabrics.
"We have successfully brought to market an award-winning collection that is not only truly sustainable, but provides amazing health and well-being benefits as well," said Diana Dobin, Valley Forge's senior vp and chief sustainability officer.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...