Downmark elects president, directors
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/31/2011 4:16:54 PM
Toronto - Downmark of Canada, the country's down association, voted Michael de la Place another year as the group's president during its annual general meeting here.
He is president St. Geneve, manufacturer of down bedding and other home textiles.
Directors elected to the Downmark board for the coming year include:
- Bryan Pryde of Feather Industries, vp;
- Gabor Sauerwald of Ontario Pillow Supply, treasurer;
- Ellis Chitiz of Westex International (Canada), director;
- Freddy Faust of Down Town Duvets, director;
- Sherry Hennessy of Rocky Mt. Down & Feather, director;
- Terry Li of Highland Feather, director;
- Allen Ma of Maholi, director;
- Spencer Orr of Canada Goose, director.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...